Flooding, Mold, and Your Property
Mold is one of the greatest threats to both residential and commercial properties after flooding has occurred. Too many believe that just removing the visible water is enough to remediate flooding and water damage. However, that is rarely the case. Homes and businesses can quickly become infested with mold, which can begin to spread in as little as 48 hours. Contact Azure Restoration of South Florida, 305-298-8647, as soon as possible if you suspect that your home or business has mold. If left untreated, mold can cause health issues for you, your loved ones and/ or your employees. Let us begin mold remediation for your Coral Gables, FL property.
Common Types of Mold
In order to tackle mold remediation, it’s important that we understand what type of mold has grown in your home or office.
- Fusarium: This mold grows in colder, wetter areas, but can typically be found in carpets or similar fabrics.
- Penicillium: Penicillium can be found in insulation, furniture, water damaged furnishings, carpets and more. It is known to spread quickly and have serious allergic reactions.
- Black mold: Perhaps one of the most dangerous mold spores. Black mold grows quickly and produces a compound, that when inhaled, causes all kinds of health issues.
Knowing what kind of mold is in your home or office allows us to effectively remove and prevent further growths. We can then go through to complete our cleaning and restoration process, which will put your property back on track to function as a home or office. Any indication of mold growth needs to be dealt with immediately. Failure to do so can result in irreversible damage and serious health risks.
How It Works
We have an extensive and thorough process for mold remediation. While we pride ourselves on efficiency, our process takes time. That is because we do everything we can to make sure that all traces of mold are eliminated from your home or office. We also take steps to prevent mold from returning in the future. So how does our process work. After contacting Azure Restoration of South Florida we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive inspection
- Take measures to contain the existing mold
- Implement an air filtration system
- Restore your structure(s)
- Remove mold and all mold infested materials
- Provide you with a restoration (construction) plan
- Provide you and / or your insurance carrier with a comprehensive report
When you need restoration services for any reason, we are the only team in your area that provides complete and comprehensive services. Once all traces of mold has been removed, we are the only company that will also provide any necessary restoration services. The most important step in our process is sanitization. We come through to thoroughly and completely scrub the infested areas. After being scrubbed, the area is sanitized with an industrial strength treatment. The treatment will remove any final traces of mold spores and will also act as a preventative measure.
The Azure Restoration of South Florida team can and will restore any area affected by the mold, such as walls, ceilings, and drywall. Our team can get started today. We simplify the recovery process by being one, single company that handles everything from assessment of losses to complete restoration. And we will work closely with your insurance carrier to ensure all work conducted adheres to your specific policy guidelines.
Contact Our Team for Immediate Mold Remediation Services
Our team provides not just the best services, but the most comprehensive mold remediation in the Coral Gables, FL area. With our years of experience and skills, we can efficiently remove all traces of mold infestations in your home or office. Call us today at 305-298-8647 to schedule an appointment.